Tuesday, January 14, 2020

100WC- Escape Room By Danielle A

Escape Room

“Welcome to Escape Room Eliza. You have an hour. Go.”
Ok, so I see a fake furry bird. I have to look inside it’s mouth for a, GOT IT! I found a clue. I have watched many videos. Ok, it says “Go to where the slow ones live.” Well, turtles are slow, and there is a turtle home. I dig in the hay, and find another clue. “Climb up something, and find the music box.” Okay!
A little while has passed, and now I have to find a vehicle! That was easy, a car is so big and easy to find. So I get inside it and take a selfie. Suddenly the car starts moving backwards, and then it
ALL
    WENT

          BLACK

1 comment:


  1. Hi Danielle,
    What an interesting piece you wrote this week.
    I really enjoyed reading it. Well done.
    I loved how you built up the tension. You have left me wanting to know more. What is going on here?
    Good work this week.

    Mrs Boyce (Team 100WC)
    Cork.
    Ireland

    https://mrsboycesclass.100wc.net/

    ReplyDelete