Friday, January 10, 2020

Hello Creepsters! So lately I have been writing some poems, and I want to share some with you! They aren't scary, but I hope you like them!

I looked down at the snowflakes that are falling. They looked like beautiful pieces of glass falling, and disappearing into the daylight.

I put on comfy pajamas, the softness sinks into my skin, and I fall asleep into the darkness of the night.

The sunlight shoots down on the land, sparkling it on roses. They bloom like the sun rising up, and over the clouds. 

At night I fall asleep into the clouds, the power of angels rise above me and grant me with the kindness in there hearts.

Here is a spooky one:
I fell asleep that night, somehow I fell asleep into the darkness of the devils soul. The darkness surrounds me, until I wake up. Until the same things happens, the next night.


I hope you like my poems! Stay posted!


No comments:

Post a Comment